For a hometown pumpkin patch with lots of charm – you need to visit the Willis Farm Pumpkin Patch in Snowflake, AZ!
We spent the afternoon at the Willis Farm last week, and the kids had the best time playing in the huge corn box! They also loved petting the animals, taking turns on the zipline, and admiring the huge pumpkins in the field. The family owned farm also offers a mini tractor ride, two corn mazes, and laser tag and a haunted maze on the weekends. There were baby bunnies when we went too!
If you’re looking for something different to try this fall season, the Willis Farm might be the ticket. While smaller than most pumpkin patches in Arizona, sometimes simple is better. Nature and imagination are all you need!
The Willis Farm Pumpkin Patch in Snowflake
- Open September 25th- October 30th, 2021.
- Hours of operation: M-TH 1-8 pm, Friday 1-10 pm, and Saturday 10 am-10 pm.
- Address: 381 1st St E, Snowflake, AZ 85937 (about 3hrs from Phoenix)
- Train/tractor ride $2/person, Kid Zone (5 activities) $2/person, Animal Maze $3/person, OR Kid Pass (includes all) is $6. The large corn maze is $7/person. Laser Tag is $8, Haunted Maze is $20, or $12 for kids. Pumpkins are 50 cents/pound. Water and snacks are available for sale too.
- More information on their website.
- And…The Willis Farm is just 30 min from Show Low, making it a great addition to a weekend of family fun. We seriously LOVE Show Low itself. This area is one every family needs to visit!
- Other great pumpkin patches in Arizona can be found here.