Splash pads are abundant in Phoenix! These made-to-play in water fountains can range from simple to almost small-scale water parks that kids (and possibly adults) will love. Finding splash pads can be tricky, however, as not all are located near playgrounds, or even at parks. Some shopping centers in Phoenix even have fabulous splash pads. Below you will find a list by the city of all splash pads in the Phoenix area. There is even a list of favorite splash pads all around Arizona!
Don’t miss our NEW interactive map, listing all the splash pads!
What to bring to a splash pad? Needed items can vary by age of the child. Ours always include:
- swimsuits with rashguard
- buckets or small cups for play
- lots of water to drink
- plastic or reusable bag for wet suits
Other possible needed items:
- water shoes (surfaces can be slippery)
- extra swim diapers for little ones
- change of clothes
- picnic lunch
- camping chair for parents (not all locations have enough seating)
- blanket for children to sit on