We had a little getaway to Williams, AZ this week, with a new experience of staying in an RV with Grand Canyon Grand Canyon RV Glamping.
Our cozy place had a full kitchen, living room area, and dining table, a bathroom (with a shower!), separate bedroom, and an upstairs loft with two beds and play space. There is heat and air conditioning too. The snow was not included but was a very welcome surprise.
Outside you’ll find a small patio with a grill and picnic table. And while the view is looking towards Williams and the busy I40 Interstate, the sunset and sunrise view were fantastic!
At the main office, there are board games to borrow, as well as more showers. You can walk over to two gas stations easily for snacks or drinks. Williams itself is just less than a five-minute drive away!
RV Glamping in Williams
Of note, there is some road noise at night from the Interstate. And the furnace was loud, but we had to keep it running all night to stay warm. Also, the shower is about 5 feet 10 inches, so it would be difficult for taller people to enjoy. These are not complaints! We just wanted to share these details as an FYI.
More information can be found on their website. Pricing ranges from $75-$145/night.
There is so much to do in Williams! Some of our favorites:
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm
- Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel
- Canyon Adventure Coaster Park
- There are lots of cute shops and yummy restaurants along the original Route 66.
- On that note, there are so many awesome stops along the Arizona stretch of Route 66!
- The local library has a little kids’ area with games and puzzles and coloring.
- Cureton Park has a nice playground, Dogtown Lake is beautiful, and Sycamore Canyon is an easy hike with kids.
- For winter play, visit Oak Hill Snow Play Area.
- Don’t forget to drive up to Grand Canyon National Park!