Pumpkin Nights at The Princess in Scottsdale has rides and photo ops for the whole family this fall!
Thanks to Groupon, we grabbed a fabulous deal to the first-ever fall festival at The Princess in Scottsdale! Included in admission is four rides to enjoy (height restrictions do apply), a fun little hay bale maze, a floating lantern to decorate and set afloat on the pool, and many awesome photo ops! You can also purchase food and gifts, smores Kits, and more.
We really loved this event! If you’ve been to their Christmas at The Princess in the past, you’ll find it similar in feel and taste. (Read our review here.) The pumpkin nights runs through October 31, 2020. It will be Wed-Sun, until October 14, when it will be held nightly starting at 5pm.
Here are some quick tips if you visit:
- arrive right at opening time for less crowds!
- do the rides first, then gravitate to the lantern and photo ops when the ride lines get long (photo ops are lit!)
- masks are required on the property for ages 6+, unless eating or drinking
- children under 3 are free!
- there are height restrictions, so if you have little ones there may not be much for them to do; double check on the website before purchasing
- check Groupon for possible ticket packages
- bring plenty of water, it’s still warm out
More information can be found on their website.
For a list of all pumpkin patches and other fall events in Phoenix and Arizona, check out our list.