Power Food Park in Mesa is a unique setup of food trucks and cozy ambiance that will be enjoyed by all ages! (Note that the park reference doesn’t refer to any sort of playground. There are lawn-type games to enjoy, however.)
We had pumpkin waffles from our favorite Waffle Luv, BBQ and sides from Big Nate’s BBQ (get the brisket!!), cute baos and potstickers from Hot Bamboo, and an oversized Arizona mix drink from The Freedom Drinks. And that was just half of what was offered on a Tuesday night. Weekends have more food trucks! A weekly list of vendors is posted on social media and the website.
Besides food, lawn games were a favorite with the kiddos, as well as climbing on the hay bales. Next time we’ll have to rent a firepit ($10/30 min). We stayed about 2 hours and left happy and full. Definitely check out Power Food Park in Mesa this fall and winter with the family!
- 1439 N Power Rd, Mesa AZ 85207
- Monday – Saturday, 5:00-9:00pm
- Water and s’mores available for purchase can bring in own water bottles too.
- There are well-maintained port-a-potties and a hand washing station.
- Strollers welcome, but it can be slightly difficult to push in the gravel.
- More great things to do in Mesa can be found here!