We visited the Mesquite branch of the Phoenix Library this weekend (over by Paradise Valley Mall) and I was reminded again that they have an excellent story time for kids. Plus, it’s free! Story times are held year-round in Phoenix except all locations take a holiday in December. You’ll want to visit phoenixpubliclibrary.org/kids for any cancellations or closures, or for information about other locations.
- BabyTime for Crawlers: Birth to crawling with caregiver.
- BabyTime for Walkers: Walking to 23 months with caregiver.
- BabyTime: Birth to 23 months with caregiver.
- ToddlerTime: Birth to 23 months with caregiver.
- Family Storytime: All ages. Children, birth to 5, with caregiver.
- DiscoveryTime: Focuses on science and math concepts for children ages 3 to 5, with caregiver.
Century Library events:
1750 E. Highland Ave.
- BabyTime: Friday at 10 am
- Family Storytime: Thursday at 11:15 am
- DiscoveryTime: Saturday at 10:30 am
Mesquite Library events:
4525 E. Paradise Village Pkwy N.
- BabyTime: Saturday at 9:15 am
- BabyTime for Crawlers: Monday at 9:15 am
- BabyTime for Walkers: Monday at 10:15 am
- ToddlerTime: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 11:15 am
- Family Storytime: Tuesday at 10:15 am and Wednesday at 6:15 pm
- DiscoveryTime: Saturday at 10:15 am
Saguaro Library events:
2808 N. 46th St.
- BabyTime: Monday at 9:30 am
- ToddlerTime: Monday at 10:30 am
- Family Storytime: Tuesday at 6:30 pm and Thursday at 10:30 am
What’s it about? Storytimes are about sharing books, songs, stories, and activitites that are just right for the age of your child. A parent must attend with your children. Have fun!