Kids Go Free Weekend for Arizona Diamondback Games. Take the family out to the ballgame – and there’s an extra special deal this month! The D-backs will once again host Kids Free Weekend at the ballpark July 28-30 during the Seattle Mariners series. The popular offer allows adults to get up to two free kids tickets (15 and younger) with the purchase of one paid adult ticket.
The offer is valid for upper- and lower-level seats in various areas throughout the ballpark. It cannot be combined with any other offer, and there is a limit of eight tickets per account. Tickets may not be resold. For more information, visit their website here.
Here are some of our tips for taking the kids to a game:
- Prior to the game, ensure that you register your child(ren) for the Dbacks Kids Club. It’s completely free! By joining the Kids Club, kids will receive a special prize every time they attend a Dbacks game. Remember to visit Sections 106 or 329 to claim their rewards!
- If you’re looking to save some money, you’re allowed to bring sealed water bottles, and factory-sealed snacks into the ballpark.
- We suggest arriving 60 minutes before the game begins so that you can take your child straight to The Sandlot. Located in the Upper Concourse, near Section 332, The Sandlot offers a playground, batting cages, the Kids Club headquarters, Baxter’s Den, and more.
- During the 4th inning, Baxter the Mascot makes an appearance to meet the kids, sign autographs, and take photos! You can still keep an eye on the game from The Sandlot.
- After meeting Baxter, treat yourselves to a snack! We LOVED our snacks and food from Taste of Chase! The kids demolished the churro ice cream sundae, and runner up for the adults was the Sonoran hot dog and loaded Greek nachos. The food was amazingly better than other ballpark food we’ve had.
Thanks to Dbacks Give Back for hosting us on July 4th! It made for a memorable Independence Day with an all American event, and two kids getting to join the hot dog race, The kids are excited for the next Dbacks game!