It’s not difficult to be impressed with this newly opened indoor play area in Chandler. Giggles proudly features numerous wooden play sets, which just lends itself to natural beauty on many levels. We spent almost 5 hours here on their opening day and the kids were happily exhausted!
Giggles welcomes kids ages 6 and under to enjoy this wonderful play area. (Children 7 and older are asked to stay in the snack area to do homework or play board games.) Grip socks are required for children, regular socks for parents; they sell grip socks at the counter for $2/pair if needed. There are a couple comfy couches for mom chats, as well as benches strategically placed by various activities. Oh, and complimentary coffee and WiFi is offered!
What you’ll find at Giggles:
- two playgrounds with slides, climbing walls and cute little features like a pulley and basket, and a tire swing
- a cozy treehouse with lounging chairs
- a train table and two coaster train rides
- a stage with instruments and microphone, perfect for the budding musician
- a side area for toddlers with age appropriate toys (this is not sectioned off)
- a large trampoline with plenty of space for friends!
- a closed room for nursing mothers, and a separate area for diaper changes
- a snack area, with a sink and microwave, and plenty of seating (outside food is welcomed)
- so much more! Plan a visit and see for yourself.
Giggles is open 7 days a week. Hours are currently Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-8pm, and Sunday and Monday from 10am-6pm. Costs are $10/child, with each additional sibling $8. They also have a monthly membership and host birthday parties!
We loved the airy feel to Giggles, the friendly staff, and the unique look of the wooden play structures. It’s also a nice combination of indoor play areas like Playtime Oasis with their multiple “learning stations”, and the familiar and loved playgrounds you might find at parks. This a great place to visit for the summer months, or any time the kids might need an enclosed space to roam safe and free.
Watch our Phoenix With Kids video:
Browse more Phoenix with Kids videos we publish.
Giggles Indoor Playground
2988 N Alma School Road #2
Chandler, AZ. 85224
Very nice indoor playground. I love the wooden play structures that they have and the concert stage. Thanks for sharing this place, i’m sure a lot of kids will love playing in Giggles. A great place to have a family bonding every weekend.