Fall Break in Phoenix With Kids. Fall Break is here, and if you need ideas, we’ve got you covered! More details about these options can be found using the links below.
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to answer any questions!
- take a cruise tour on Lake Pleasant
- drive north for the day to see fall colors! And combine it with a trip to an Arizona attraction like Bearizona or Out of Africa or Heritage Park Zoo!
- pick apples, tour Kartchner Caverns, and more – all in Cochise County (southeastern Arizona)
- have you explored at the Martin Auto Museum, Musical Instrument Museum, or the new exhibit at Arizona Science Center?
- find a new park with our epic park map
- pumpkin patches or fall events are a sure way to get in the fall mood
- mornings are getting cooler, take the kids on a hike – there are so many great ones in Phoenix
- hungry? For kid-friendly dining try Organ Stop Pizza, Ziggy’s Magic Pizza, Rustlers Rooste, Snakes and Lattes, Medieval Times, Sugar Bowl, or Luci’s at the Orchard.
- browse Groupon for local deals and take the family to a new activity!
- Tyrannostorus in Mesa will thrill kids and adults
- Lizards for Kids and More in Glendale is a hands-on experience for all ages
- go see the new Daddy Daughter Trip movie, filmed entirely in Arizona, and then visit a location shown
- rent a pontoon boat, and explore a local lake (we like Bartlett, Saguaro, and Apache Lakes best)
- the dinosaurs are back at the Phoenix Zoo starting October 1! Use the Pogo Pass for admission here + other places around Phoenix. Code “phoenixwithkids” to save 50%.