We’re here to help you find the perfect fall break camps in Phoenix for your child this year!
Our curated fall break camps guide is organized by interest areas and includes fall camps we think are interesting and fun. This isn’t a list of every fall camp but is our picks and selections we think look interesting.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a fall break camp for your child:
- does the camp fit your budget?
- if you’re unsure where to start, ask friends for recommendations!
- do you want to drive your child a distance or stay nearby?
- what interests does your child have? Anything new they want to learn this fall?
- read and consider reviews on Yelp, Google, and local parenting groups.
- plan for variety! Sports camps may be fun for a week, but try switching it up by trying an art class next!
- also, check your city’s parks and rec programs for possible classes and fall break camps.
Each fall camp is unique and offers a different schedule, so you’ll want to confirm hours and class expectations with the camps you were looking for.
Our guide is carefully crafted to include the fall break camps we think our audience will most likely attend. Our guide is not a comprehensive list, but rather our picks and suggestions. To let us know about a camp, you can email us. Inclusion in our guide is not guaranteed and not all submissions will be included. Please contact us if you know of a great fall break camp you’d like to suggest.