1. Tell us about yourself!
Hi, I’m Shanelle! My husband Jordan and I have been married since 2012, and we have three energetic littles! We all seem to have a spirit for adventure, and we try to get out and explore as much as possible! Jordan and I are the founders of Can Clean Pros and Our Dreams Your Dreams Real Estate Development, both local small businesses in the Phoenix West Valley. When I’m not adventuring with the kiddos or getting work done, I enjoy a good biography, watching The Voice, or getting in some peaceful self-care.
2. How long have you lived in Phoenix? Jordan and I have lived in Phoenix for 7 years. Tell us about your family.
We are a young family of 5, currently 3 kids 4 years and under. We love to explore and travel. We try and make the most fun out of even the most plain of circumstances.
3. What do you enjoy doing as a family?
We enjoy family games around the table. Ice Cream dates and playing outside!
4. What is one place your kids love to go?
Oh man, if I had just to choose one place, I would say The Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium just because there is so much to do there. Every time we go, it’s a different experience.
5. Tell us why you like living in Phoenix.
I love Phoenix. I love the weather. I love that it’s still a young city and that we can participate in its growth!
6. What is one inside tip you would give to a family moving to Phoenix?
Be prepared to play in the water all summer! And use this website as an excellent resource for all the fun available to families here in Phoenix!
7. How do you survive a Phoenix summer?
Lots of water play, i.e., swimming, splash pads, water toys, and short trips up North to hike and explore.
8. What are three of your “must-see” places in the city?
1. I love Enchanted Island Amusement Park for kids.
2. K1 Speedway is a ton of fun as a date night or for adults
3. Take a sunset hike up The Arrowhead Trail at the Thunderbird Mountain Reserve. The West Valley city views from the top of that mountain at sunset are beautiful.
9. What is one place you recommend visiting in Arizona?
We love Lake Powell. The warm water, the hiking, the cliffs to jump, and the views.