1. Tell us about yourself!
I am a New Jersey native who is enjoying my life as a wife and mom here. I miss the fall, but not the snow! My hobbies are writing, digital photo editing, and planning family vacations.
2. How long have you lived in Phoenix?
3. Tell us about your family?
We are super fun people who love each other and love Jesus!
4. What do you enjoy doing as a family?
Ride bikes, play games, watch movies. Go camping.
5. What is one place your kids love to go?
6. Tell us why you like living in Phoenix.
It’s a great place for an active family. There’s always so much to do!
7. What is one inside tip you would give to a family moving to Phoenix?
Take advantage of the city parks and rec programs. They’re inexpensive and a fun way to get to know your community.
8. How do you survive a Phoenix summer?
Swimming lessons, water parties, backyard sprinklers, inflatable pool, and lots of watermelon and popsicles.
9. What are three of your “must see” places in the city?
The Phoenix Zoo, South Mountain, The Desert Botanical gardens.
10. What is one place you recommend visiting in Arizona?
The Musical Instrument Museum.