Christmas at the Princess in Scottsdale is full of photo ops, twinkling lights, fun activities, and more for the whole family!
This isn’t our first year at the Fairmont Princess resort for their annual holiday event. And despite all the craziness of the year, they somehow managed to keep the Christmas fun! The kids LOVED the polar sledding! There’s also a carousel and ferris wheel to ride. With reduced capacity, we actually got to ride the train this year with only a 15 min wait. (Last time there was a 2 hour wait! We skipped it.) We watched the skaters and had smores, caught the sunset on the Ferris wheel and met fun holiday characters. What a great way to start the Thanksgiving week!
Some tips if you visit Christmas at the Princess, running now thru December 31st:
- tickets are $60 for parking and 4 wristbands, but check Groupon for prices around $40! Date restrictions may apply.
- if you can, arrive 15 min before opening, and do the rides first. The polar slide and train ride especially get busy fast!
- face masks are required for ages 6 and up
- included: train ride, carousel, Ferris wheel, polar slide, plaza light show, write a letter to Santa, and photo ops. The carousel has no height restrictions; the Ferris wheel and polar slide do (48” and 42”); but they let me on with all three kids for the FW so….?
- snacks and food are available for purchase; but you can also bring your own (hint: like your own s’mores to make)
- ice skating and Santa visits are extra, also dining, all by reservation; The Princess also offers packages for overnight stays, see their website for details.
- read more about The Princess with a fabulous review from one of our contributors!