Christmas at Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek is your one stop family event for the holidays! We 100% loved everything about our visit this week and already have it down for next year.
This amazing holiday event offers a multitude of activities, most of which are included with admission. Decorate a cookie, visit Santa, play mini golf, enjoy a Christmas movie, decorate a Pinecone, feed the deer, ride the carousel, enjoy a light snowfall, and more! Extras include ice skating, world’s longest bouncy obstacle course, food vendors, plus a 10 min train ride, thanks to World of Illumination – and trust us, you’ll want to pay for the train ride, it’s epic.
We spent 3.5 hours here and would have stayed until closing if the toddler wasn’t exhausted. The kids loved feeding the deer, and the mini bounce houses. Schnepf Farms obviously puts a lot of love and care in to their Christmas event, complete with diligent cleaning of rides. It was so enjoyable, a real “hometown Christmas” feel, and totally worth the price and hour drive for us
A few tips for visiting Christmas at Schnepf Farms:
- they are open daily now through December 31, 5-9pm. Tickets are $15/person online ($17/ door if available), Train ride is an additional $7/person, ages 2 and up. Obstacle course is $5/person unlimited use. Ice skating is $13/person. Look on Groupon, or their social media pages for possible discounts! (We got a Groupon for a week day.)
- masks are required on Wednesdays, and encouraged all other days.
- if you can, get there right at opening. Enjoy a handful of activities, including the tractor ride to feed the deer, and then hop on the train before 6pm to avoid waits. If you arrive after 6, no worries! The train line gets shorter (15 min wait vs 45 min) after 8pm.
- outside food and drink is not allowed, except water bottles and kid snacks. We tasted a variety of food from the vendors – the roasted cashews were AMAZING, next up being the flatbread pizza. You can find anything from mac n cheese, pork sliders, hot drinks, adult beverages, and more.
- tickets and more info can be found at https://schnepfchristmas.com .
This was our first year at Christmas at Schnepf Farms and having done all the other holiday events offered, either this year or in the past, we have to put this on our Top 5 favorites list! Plus the train ride/light show was like a combo of World of Illumination drive-thrus and the railroad park train ride!