Big Air Trampoline Park in Chandler is the newest indoor venue to join the Phoenix area! A lot is packed into this bright orange trampoline park, making it fun for all ages. Features include a ninja course, dodgeball, zip line, climbing walls, and more! If you’ve been to and loved Urban Air or Sky Zone, you’re going to love Big Air.
We visited on their media day, the day before grand opening in mid-June 2020. All employees were wearing masks, and very frequently wiping down surfaces, from benches to hand rails to ropes on the course. Some activities, like the bull pen, was wiped down after every use. All entering the building are required to have their temperature checked. There was a sign posted saying all non jumpers were required to wear a mask. Some of these precautions may change; check their website or give them a call for updates.
Watch our YouTube video summary here:
So what will you find inside at Big Air? There are 12 different ways to let the kids burn off that energy! And the adults – seriously, we had as much fun as our kids. Everyone gets a workout! Check out all the options:
- Bull Pen – try your skill on a mechanical bull! There are different speeds available, so be sure to let the employee know what you prefer. Ride lasts a minute.
- Lil’ Air – ages 6 and under can jump in their own small area. There are four trampolines, one long and three square ones, and a foam pit. It’s tucked back in the far corner by the restrooms.
- The Vortex – jump over and dunk under the moving beams, all on a trampoline! This is also employee controlled, and they definitely like to keep it fun. Mom may have even beat daughter on a round!
- Dodgeball – get hit and you’re out.
- Zip lines – there are two options here, one with a hanging bar and the other with a oversized ball for sitting. Employees are often there to help, but not always. It’s super fun!
- Climbing Walls and Warped Walls – five climbing walls and three warped walls await, including a unique rubrix cube shaped climbing area. Two of the walls you can climb with a friend to race! The warped walls are great for beginners or adults.
- Big Slam – basketball meets trampoline on these two hoop areas.
- Ninja Warrior Course – fabulous! Climb, balance, pull, and more on this three section ninja like course. Even our toddler liked swinging on the tires! Half the section is padded and the other half has an air pillow.
- Battle Beam – test your strength with a friend to be the victor of the beam!
- Free Jump – over a dozen trampolines await, with two longer trampolines, and wall trampolines. Our whole family loved jumping together here.
- Virtual Jump – games meet trampolines in this unique experience. There are a couple game options which take your image and project it on the screen as you jump and move! It’s a workout!
- Trampolines with foam pit – this is the place to practice your flips! Four trampoline options and the nicest foam blocks ever.
We honestly wish this trampoline park was closer! It would definitely be our go to over the summer, there’s so much to do. A small critique is that everything seems crammed into the space. While well marked, it’s a bit of a maze challenge to find where everything is located. As a parent, I don’t feel I could keep tabs on little ones in a few key spots. But for our 8 and 5 year old, I felt fine with them roaming free and checking in once in awhile.
What did our kids love most? Definitely the ninja obstacle course! They visited that area over and over again. The climbing walls were also a favorite, as there were some unique options that we haven’t seen elsewhere. The virtual jump might have been the adults favorite, it was just so fun and uncommon to find at a trampoline park!
Unique is what makes Big Air Trampoline Park stand out from other indoor play places. They have the familiar activities, like dodgeball or foam pits. And then they added some distinctive features to make it exciting for all ages, like Cosmic Time (think black lights while you jump). Welcome to Chandler, Big Air! We’re happy to have you this summer.
Big Air Trampoline Park in Chandler is open Monday-Thursday from 1-8pm, Friday from 1-11pm, Saturday from 11–11pm, and Sunday from 11am-6pm. They offer Toddler Time on Wednesdays from 10am-1pm, $9.99/child ages 6 and under, see here for details.
Prices vary depending on age and hours spent jumping. There is no charge for observers, but everyone entering the park must sign a waiver. Check out their Big Deals page for some awesome specials.
- 1 Hour Jump: General Admission $17.99, ages 3-6 $11.99
- 2 Hour Jump: General Admission $23.99, ages 3-6 $15.99
- 3 Hour Jump: General Admission $26.99, ages 3-6 | $17.99
Big Air grip socks are required, $3/pair. There is a small snack shop serving drinks, snacks, pizza, etc., and lots of table seating. Restrooms are located in the back of the building, and there is a family restroom with a toddler toilet and changing station. They also have four large birthday party rooms! Give them a call for pricing and details.
Big Air Trampoline Park
2840 S Alma School Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286
Other awesome trampoline park reviews can be found here!