Best Babysitting and Nanny Services in Phoenix
Whether you’re looking for a date night sitter or a full time nanny, it can be daunting to try and find the perfect caregiver for your child. Thankfully there are numerous options in the Phoenix area, from date night sitters to day to day care to full time nanny positions!
Nanny services in Phoenix
Do we have a favorite? Not at this time. We have heard positive feedback from Sitters Select, Busy Bees Babysitting, Kanga, and All About Nannies. A good way to also gain knowledge of these local businesses is to ask in Phoenix area moms groups on Facebook. (A top favorite is Arizona Mommies!) Also note that some businesses only service certain areas of the Valley.
Babysitting services in Phoenix
Here is a list of the best babysitting and nanny services in Phoenix.
Sitters Select – also offers tutoring, and house and pet sitting
Juggle – also offers pet care and party assistance
Kanga – also offers car transport, car seats provided
Finding a good babysitter in Phoenix
While all these childcare businesses do thorough background checks and interviews, it is helpful and needed to have a list of questions to personally ask a possible babysitter or nanny. Some of the more popular questions are:
- Are you CPR and First Aid certified?
- What do children love about you?
- How many years have you worked with children?
- Are you available to extend your care hours if needed?
- What do you charge per hour?
- Do you have any official babysitting or nanny training?
- Have you ever had an emergency while babysitting?
- Do you have references I can contact?
- How do you discipline children when they are misbehaving?
- What are your go to activities with children?
If you have any feedback on these babysitting and nanny services in Phoenix, please leave a comment! This would be a huge help to any parent looking for childcare.