Altitude Trampoline Park opened recently in Gilbert! It’s a high energy spot with a little of everything. There is a main court and kids court all in over 35,000 square feet. The kids and adults that went with us had so much fun bouncing all around the facility!
Activities include a zip line where you can ride as long as you can hold on or jump into the foam pit. There are monkey bars, and an extreme dodge ball court (where you don’t have to chase the balls, they stay in the room!). Here’s what you will find at Altitude Trampoline Park in Gilbert:
- Monkey bars where you can challenge your friends to see who can climb across the farthest.
- High 9 Reaction Wall, how high and how fast can you jump and hit your mark?
- Can you balance to walk across the log roll? I made it exactly zero feet. I couldn’t imagine battling anyone. But give me some practice, I mean falling into the foam pit isn’t all bad after all. Rock climbing wall over 20 feet long with the fun of landing in the foam pit. I made it across, probably not gracefully, but I made it!
- Jump, jump, jump. Any and all kinds of jumping here. Someone with more acrobatic experience and talent than me would probably be more creative, I just jumped.
- Toddler Time Each weekday from 10:00 – 1:00 at a discounted rate. Under 2 are free with adult admission. I paid for me to jump and both of my two year old kids were free. All jumpers are required to wear Altitude Socks. There is a dedicated toddler (6 and under) jump area, and while the place is still open to the public the staff keeps an eye out for the littles.
- Trampoline basketball where you can jump and dunk in the rim.
Altitude hosts parties, toddler time and group parties. There are fitness classes every Monday and Wednesday from 10 to 11 am for $9.95 a class (socks required and not included in price). Camps are also offered for ages 5 to 12. They host them over breaks; check here for more information.
Sensory Friedly Saturday morning is on the third Saturday of each month from 9 to 10 am. 1 accompanying adult jumps free, it is less crowded (opening time is 10am to the public), no music is played and no parties are scheduled during this time. There is also a special rate during this early event.
View our YouTube video summary here:
Save yourself some time and sign the waiver online ahead of time. Also note that each location has their own waiver, so you will need to sign the waiver for this location if you have been to another location.
Single Jumper Rates:
30 Minutes: $9.99
60 Minutes: $13.99
90 Minutes: $17.99
120 Minutes: $21.99
6 and Under:
60 Minutes: $8.99
Toddler Time: $6.99
Altitude Trampoline Socks (required and not included in ticket prices): $2 per pair
Passes are available. For a complete list of prices for all activities click here. They offer a homeschool discount on select days! There is also an Altitude Trampoline Park in Phoenix.
Altitude Trampoline Park
701 N. Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Gilbert offers many indoor and outdoor activities for all ages! Browse our complete list here.